SBI PO 2018 Apply Online / SBI PO Application form 2018 – SBI PO online registration, payment and last date to print application form schedule released. Eligible aspirants may apply online for SBI PO 2018 exam from 07th February 2018.
SBI PO 2018 Apply Online Registration Dates
Update: plenty of time left for SBI PO application form submission and official notification. Apply online for SBI PO 2018 before the last date – 06/03/2018(tentatively).
- Opening date of SBI PO application form: 07/02/2018
- Closure of registration of application: 06/03/2018
- Last date for printing your application: 21/03/2018
- Online Fee Payment: 07/02/2018 to 06/03/2018
Online Registration of SBI PO 2018 likely to be commenced in February 2018. The State Bank of India inviting online application forms from young graduates for probationary officer careers with decent pay scale. Eligible and interested candidates, who like to work in the state bank of India and it’s associates bank may apply online from February to March 2018. Aspirants should submit their SBI PO online application form before the last date – March 2018.
Candidates can apply online only from Feb to March 2018 and no other mode of application forms will be accepted.
Commencement of online registration for SBI PO 2018 : 02-02-2018
Last date to submit application form: 06-03-2018
Also see :
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail address and it should be kept in live till the declaration of the final result.
- Candidate must have scanned photograph and signature as per the specific dimensions given in the official SBI PO notification.
- Candidate should have basic data like address, mobile number, education qualification and other important personal details, the same have to enter while filling the SBI PO online application form.
- Make sure to check the all entered information should be accurate.
The SBI PO application fee is non refundable and the payment should be made in online by using net banking/ debit card / credit card/ payment gateway.
Application fee for SC/ST/PWD category candidates is 100 rupees only. All other candidates (General/OBC) need to pay 600 rupees.
Procedure to Submit SBI PO Application form 2018 :
- Aspirant must visit the state bank of India’s career link sbi.co.in/careers and select apply online for SBI PO 2018 recruitment.
- Online registration window will open, the candidates must register themselves and obtain registration number and password.
- Enter all the details asked in the application form including education qualification.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature
- Check all the entered details, if you find any error in typo correct it.
- Finally accept their terms and conditions and click on the submit button.
- Note down your registration number and password details to edit your application form (if necessary).
- Login wit your credentials and pay the application form in online mode by using any of the available payment gateway. Prefer net banking or credit card or debit card method.
- After successful completion of payment method, you will get conformation message /mail by saying your application form accepted.
SBI PO Application form 2018 – Link will activate in Feb 2018.
Helpdesk: In case of any problem in applying online, payment of fee/intimation charges or receipt of admit card, queries may be made at phone number 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM on working days) or email@example.com.
Candidates are requested not to forget to mention ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India 2018’ in the subject of the email to get guaranteed response from the authority.
To take a print of your submitted SBI PO application form simply login using registration number and password, and click on print/save button.
All dates are mentioned in this post are officially released only.The official SBI PO 2018 schedule to be released on sbi.co.in.