IBPS PO Admit card 2019 download (IBPS PO Call Letter): Registered candidates can download IBPS PO Admit Card 2019 for prelims exam from 24-09-2019 to till the exam date from the official website ibps.in. Selected candidates in the prelims exam must take mains exam by downloading call letter on 12-11-2019.
IBPS PO Admit Card 2019 Download
IBPS PO Admit Card 2019 download by login with registration ID/roll number and date of birth/password details provided at the time of online registration.
IBPS PO Prelims online test will be held on 07/10/2019, 08/10/2019, 14/10/2019 and 15/10/2019. Aspirants who have applied for IBPS PO recruitment can download their call letter from 24th September 2019 onwards at ibps.in.
|IBPS PO Admit Card 2019||Date|
|IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card download from||24/09/2019|
|IBPS PO Prelims Exam Date||07/10/2019, 08/10/2019, |
14/10/2019 and 15/10/2019
|IBPS PO Mains Admit Card download from||12/11/2019|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam Date||26/11/2019|
The Institute of banking and personnel selection will not send any admit card, call letter, hall ticket hard copy to the candidates. All the aspirants, who successfully registered for online tests, must download IBPS PO admit card by providing their registration number and date of birth.
IBPS PO Admit Card 2019 Download for Prelims Exam
Candidates can download IBPS PO admit card 2019 for prelims exam from 24-09-2019 by entering their registration number and password/date of birth.
- Firstly, log on to the IBPS official website i.e ibps.in.
- Select the option of “IBPS PO/MT CWE” section.
- Click on Download the IBPS PO prelims call letter.
- A new window will open with admit card form. Enter your registration number, password and image security code details and click on the submit button.
- Lastly, take a print by pressing Ctrl+P and bring it to the test venue on the exam date.
Note: Instead of a password, you can also use the date of birth to get the same admit card. Candidates have to produce the original photo identity proof bearing the name as it appears on the online application form/ call letter and submit photocopies of the photo identity proof along with an examination call letter while attending the IBPS PO online test, without which they will not be allowed to take up the exam.
IBPS admit card to be released in 3 phases. In each stage, registered and selected candidates must download their IBPS PO call letters on the given dates.
- Phase I: IBPS PO Prelim Exam is an online test and objective in nature, conducted for 100 Marks.
- Phase II: IBPS PO Mains Exam consist of Objective test for 200 marks and Descriptive test for 50 marks.
- Phase III: Group Discussion (20 marks) & Interview (30 marks).
In the IBPS PO online tests, each section has an individual cut-off. Apart this, there is also an overall cut off decided by the institute that you need to cross to move to the next round till the final selection.
IBPS PO Admit Card 2019 Complete Details
- Exam Name – IBPS PO 2019 CWE VII
- Release of IBPS PO Admit Card: 24-09-2019
- IBPS PO Exam date of Prelims: 07, 08, 14 & 15 of October 2019.
- Mode of exam – Online test (prelims and mains)
- Type of exam – All India Level Competitive Exam
- Conducting authority – IBPS
- Selection process – Written Exam and Interview
- Number of Vacancies –Around 20000 posts
- Post Name – Probationary officers and Management trainees
- Eligibility – Graduate with 21 to 30 years of age.
- Official website – www.ibps.in.