IBPS SO Admit card 2017 download / IBPS Specialist Officer Call Letter: Registered candidates can download IBPS SO Admit Card 2017 for prelims exam from 16-12-2017 to till the exam date (December 30 & 31, 2017) from the official website ibps.in. Selected candidates in the prelims exam must take mains exam by downloading call letter on 14-01-2018.
IBPS Specialist Officer (SO) Admit card 2017 for the following exams to be available on the official website i.e ibps.in from – 16th December 2017.
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- Law Officer (Scale I)
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale I)
IBPS SO Admit Card 2017 download by login with registration ID/roll number and date of birth/password details provided at the time of online registration.
IBPS SO Prelims online test will be held on 30-12-2017 & 31-12-2017. Aspirants who have applied for IBPS SO recruitment can download their call letter from 16th Dec 2017 onwards at ibps.in.
|IBPS SO Admit Card 2017||Date|
|IBPS SO Admit Card download - Prelims Exam||16-12-2017|
|IBPS SO Prelims Exam Date||30-12-2017 & 31-12-2017|
|Download IBPS SO Call letter for Main Exam||14-01-2018|
|IBPS SO Main Exam date||28-01-2018|
|IBPS SO Call Letter for Interview||February 2018|
The Institute of banking and personnel selection will not send any admit card, call letter, hall ticket hard copy to the candidates. All the aspirants, who successfully registered for online tests, must download IBPS SO admit card by providing their registration number and date of birth.
How to Download IBPS SO Admit Card 2017 for Prelims Exam
- Firstly, log on to the IBPS official website i.e ibps.in.
- Select the option of “IBPS SO CWE” section.
- Click on Download the IBPS SO prelims call letter.
- A new window will open with admit card form. Enter your registration number, password and image security code details and click on the submit button.
- Lastly, take a print by pressing Ctrl+P and bring it to the test venue on the exam date.
Note: Instead of a password, you can also use the date of birth to get the same admit card. Candidates have to produce the original photo identity proof bearing the name as it appears on the online application form/ call letter and submit photocopies of the photo identity proof along with an examination call letter while attending the IBPS SO online test, without which they will not be allowed to take up the exam.
IBPS specialist officer admit card to be released in 3 phases. In each stage, registered and selected candidates must download their IBPS SO call letters on the given dates.
- Phase I: IBPS SO Prelim Exam is an online test and objective in nature, conducted for 80 Marks.
- Phase II: IBPS SO Mains Exam (Objective test and Descriptive test)
- Phase III: Group Discussion & Interview .
In the IBPS SO online tests, each section has an individual cut-off. Apart this, there is also an overall cut off decided by the institute that you need to cross to move to the next round till the final selection.