SBI Clerk 2019 Apply Online : Eligible aspirants should submit SBI clerk application form 2019 by online registration process and pay application fee using online payment gateways. The State Bank of India to be announced SBI clerk 2019 recruitment for over 8000 clerical careers.
- Commencement of SBI Clerk online registration of application: 20/01/2019
- Closure of registration of SBI Clerk application form 2019: 10/02/2019
- Closure for editing application details: 10/02/2019
- Last date for printing SBI Clerk application: 25/02/2019
- Online Fee Payment dates: 20/01/2019 to 10/02/2019
SBI clerk online application form likely to be available from 20-01-2019. The last date to complete online registration & pay application fee is 10-02-2019. Before apply online for sbi clerk exam, check eligibility criteria requirements and read notification carefully.
- Scan your recently taken passport size photograph and signature.
- Keep necessary details like education certificates, personal data and address to communicate.
- Keep any credit card/ debit card / net banking credentials to make payment of application form.
- All candidates must have a valid email address and phone number, which will help you to print submitted application form, download admit card and to check result.
Aspirant should pay application fee based on the community, which he was belongs to and the charges follows as:
Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Rs. 600 for all others.
Application fee should be paid using credit card / debit card / net banking or available online payment gateway.
Size of Photograph Image
Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (200 px in width X 230 px in height)
Size of the file should be between 20 kb – 50 kb.
The image format should be .jpg
Size of Signature Image
Signature should be written on a white paper with black ink pen.
Image dimensions should be 140 x 60 pixels (140 px in width X 60 px in height)
Size of the file should be between 10 kb – 20 kb
The image format should be .jpg
Use the right image file format, size and dimensions while submitting the SBI clerk online application form 2017.
How to Submit SBI Clerk Application form 2019
Commencement of online registration of application: 20th Jan 2019
Closure of registration of application: 10th Feb 2019
- Aspirant must visit the state bank of India’s website sbi.co.in, then select careers and click on apply online for SBI clerk 2017 recruitment.
- Online registration window will open, the candidates must register themselves and obtain registration number and password.
- Enter all the details asked in the application form including education qualification.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature
- Check all the entered details, if you find any error in typo correct it.
- Finally accept their terms and conditions and click on the submit button.
- Note down your registration number and password details to edit your SBI clerk application form 2017. (if necessary).
- Login wit your credentials and pay the application form in online mode by using any of the available payment gateway. Prefer net banking or credit card or debit card method.
- After successful completion of payment method, you will get conformation message /mail by saying your application form accepted.
Candidates must maintain their email id to get updates from the authority till the declaration of the final result. If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then candidates should login again with their registration number and password credentials and pay the SBI clerk application form fee on or before the last date (tentative)– 10th February 2019.