SBI PO 2018 apply online (SBI PO recruitment 2018) – Get details of SBI PO 2018 recruitment notification and SBI PO online application form 2018. State Bank of India’s SBI Probationary Officer (PO) 2018 recruitment notification officially released for over 2200 vacancies on the official website www.sbi.co.in.
Update 1: SBI PO 2018 notification likely to be released in February and online application forms will be accepted from 07th Feb to till 6th March 2018.
- Commencement of SBI PO application: 07/02/2018
- Closure of registration of application: 06/03/2018
- Last date for printing your application: 21/03/2018
- Online Fee Payment: 07/02/2018 to 06/03/2018
Also see: SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 notification
Eligible and interested graduate aspirants can apply online for SBI PO 2018 at www.sbi.co.in before the last date i.e available soon.
SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Notification
Apply Online for SBI PO 2018 recruitment notification of 2400 Probationary Officer/Management Trainees likely to be released in the month of Feb 2018. Eligible and interested graduates may apply in online mode only on the official website sbi.co.in.
- Organization – State Bank of India.
- Notification – SBI PO 2018 recruitment.
- Name of the exam – State Bank of India(SBI) PO Exam 2018
- Also known as – SBI PO/MT Exam
- Mode of exam – Online test (prelims and mains)
- Type of exam – All India Level Competitive Exam
- Conducting authority – State Bank of India
- Selection process – Written Exam and Interview
- Number of Vacancies –Around 2200 posts
- Post Name – Probationary officers
- Eligibility – Graduate with 21 to 30 years of age.
- Official website – www.sbi.co.in.
The State Bank of India will conduct online test (prelims and mains along with interviw) for the following PO/MT careers in the SBI and Associate Banks.
- Probationary Officer(PO)
- Management Trainee(MT)
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2018
SBI PO Eligibility 2018 checklist like Nationality, age limit and education qualifications to apply online for SBI PO exam.
- Age Limit: The age of the candidate must be at least 21 years and the max age limit is 30 years. SC/ST candidates will get 5 years upper age limit. On the other hand, OBC candidates will also get relaxation of 3 years in the upper age limit.
S. No. Category Age Relaxation 1 SC/ST-Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe 5 years 2 OBC-Other Backward Classes 3 years 3 PWD-Persons With Disabilities 10 years 4 Ex-Servicemen/ECOs/SSCOs. 5 years 5 Persons ordinarily domiciled in J & K state 5 years 6 Persons affected by 1984 riots 5 years
- Education Qualification: A graduate (degree) is the minimum education qualification required for the SBI PO exam 2018. (or) Final Year/Semester students can also apply provided they produce proof of having passed the graduation examination. (or) Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant (CA).
- Nationality : Indian
SBI PO Salary Structure
SBI PO Salary structure highlights:
- Current Basic Pay: ₹ 27,620/- (with 4 advanced increments)
- Pay Scale: 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
- Grade: Junior Management Grade Scale-I
Apart from the SBI PO Salary, SBI offers Dearness Allowance (DA),Housing Allowance (HRA),Medical Benefits,Leave Policy and Travel Allowance.
SBI PO Salary in a city like Mumbai could earn over ₹1 lakh a month.(probationary officer salary different from one city to other.)
SBI PO Application form 2018
All candidates must apply online for SBI PO 2018 recruitment by submitting application form and the procedure given below.
Step 1: Register and get the provisional credentials like registration number and password.
Step 2: Login with credentials and fill the SBI PO Application form 2018.
Step 3 : Upload your passport size photograph and signature as per given dimensions.
Step 4 : Pay the application fee (Rs 100 for SC/ST and 600 for rest of the others) in online mode only through Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
Step 5 : Take a print of your filled application form, if required.
SBI PO Syllabus 2018
SBI PO syllabus 2018 for Prelims and Mains exams with topic wise exam pattern details out.
- Every section (except English Language) will be available in English as well as Hindi.
- Each section has an individual cut-off. Apart this, there is also an overall cut off decided by the SBI that you need to cross to move to the next round till the final selection.
- Each wrong answer takes 0.25 marks assigned to that question from your total score.
- Some of the questions might be easier to attempt in Hindi than in English.
SBI PO Prelims Exam syllabus and pattern – 100 questions will be given for 100 marks and the the total allotted time is 1 hour.
|Sr. No.||Name of Section||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks||Duration|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||1 hour|
SBI PO Mains Exam syllabus and pattern -155 questions will be asked for 200 marks and allotted 3 hours to finish mains online test.
|Sr. No||Section||Questions||Max Marks||Time|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|4||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
SBI PO 2018 Exam Date
SBI PO prelims exam likely to be conducted in April and May 2018. Selected candidates in the prelims exam will be called for the SBI PO Mains exam based on cut off marks.
SBI PO 2018 exam dates for prelims and mains calendar.
|SBI PO 2018||Exam Date|
|SBI PO Prelims Exam Date 2018||29-04-2018,
|SBI PO Mains Exam Date 2018||04-06-2018|
SBI PO Admit Card 2018 Download
SBI PO Admit Card 2018 can be downloaded from mid April (15-04-2018) for prelims exam. Selected candidates in the prelims exam must take mains exam by downloading call letter on 22-05-2018. The organization will not send any admit card, call letter, hall ticket hard copy to the candidates. All the aspirants should download SBI PO admit card from the given date on the official website www.sbi.co.in by using the following procedure.
1.Log on to the SBI official website i.e www.sbi.co.in
2. Select the option of “careers with us” in the footer.
3. Click on Download the SBI call letter for Probationary Officer (PO)/Management Trainee(MT) CWE.
4. A new window will open with admit card form. Enter your registration number and password details and click on the submit button.
5. Take a print by pressing Ctrl+P and bring it to the test venue on the exam date.
Note: Instead of a password, you can also use the date of birth to get the same admit card.Candidates have to produce the original photo identity proof bearing the name as it appears on the online application form/ call letter and submit photocopies of the photo identity proof along with an examination call letter while attending the SBI PO online test, without which they will not be allowed to take up the exam.
SBI PO Books 2018
SBI PO books help much to prepare according to syllabus and exam pattern. Below are the recommended and best books to prepare for the upcoming SBI PO 2018 exam. Also refer previous year question papers , model papers and take online tests to reach cut off marks in every section.
- An Advanced Approach To Data Interpretation By R.S.Agarwal
- Objective English For Competitive Examinations 4th Edition By Hari Mohan Prasad
- Objective Computer Awareness By Arihant
- A Modern Approach To Logical Reasoning By R.S.Agarwal & Chand
- Encyclopedia Of General Knowledge & General Awareness (Paperback) By Verma
- State Bank Of India And Associates Probationary Officer Exam Practice Work Book In English/Hindi By Kiran Prakashan
SBI PO 2018 important dates
The tentative schedule for SBI PO Recruitment 2018 like exam date for the prelims and mains online tests, admit card download, last date to submit the online application form, result date, etc are listed in the below table. This schedule contains tentative dates only.
SBI PO 2018 : important dates check now.
|SBI PO Application form submission starts from||07-02-2018|
|Last date to apply online||06-03-2018|
|Online Fee Payment||07-02-2018 to 06-03-2018|
|SBI PO Prelims Exam date||29th April 2018|
|SBI PO Mains Exam Date||4th June 2018|
SBI PO Result 2018
SBI PO Result 2018 for prelims exam will publish on 17th May 2018 at www.sbi.co.in. SBI PO Mains exam results will release on 19th June 2018 .Interviews are likely to be conducted in the month of August. Check your final SBI PO result 2018 updated at http://www.sbi.co.in/.
SBI PO Cut off Marks
The official and expected SBI PO cut off marks 2018 for prelims exam given below. The number of candidates to be selected for SBI PO Main exam after the Preliminary exam is approximately 20 times of the available positions. In addition, the State bank of India will release sectional and state wise cut off marks.
- General : 47.50 Marks
- OBC : 44.50 Marks
- SC : 38.75 Marks
- ST : 29.25 Marks
- OH : 36.00 Marks
- VH : 37.00 Marks
- HI : 15.75 Marks.
Support: In case, if you are not aware of applying online, fee payment methods, etc contact to the SBI help desk by phone and mail.
Phone: 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM on working days)
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org